QENTA Payment a product of QENTA Pakistan (Private) Limited, is a service subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set forth below. This website is designed and intended for online payment activities, and this disclaimer governs your use of our website thus, by using our website you accept and agree to comply with our Terms in full. References to “you” and “your” mean the person, persons or entity either making transactions OR receiving transactions. “We”, “us” or “our” mean the company registered in Pakistan as QENTA Pakistan (Private) Limited or any of its corporate affiliates (“QENTA”). Payments are made via 1Link’s 1Bill payment channels including internet banking, mobile banking, ATMs, and cash deposit at a 1Bill partner banks, EasyPaisa, JazzCash and VISA or MasterCard using any gateway provided by the card payment gateway providers in Pakistan. In order to access and use the payment service (“the Service”) you must first indicate that you have read, understood and accept the Terms contained herein by checking the box at the bottom of this document. For legal reasons we do not accept customers under the age of 18 years of age, any persons under 18 who wish to use the Service must obtain and furnish us with a parent guarantee. We recommend that you store or print-off a copy of the Agreement (including all policies) for your records.
Description of services and content policy
All persons who seek to use/ utilize this service are herewith responsible for ensuring that the data (“Content””) integrity, for using QENTA Pakistan (Private) Limited’s services complies with all applicable laws in Pakistan. QENTA Pakistan (Private) Limited assumes no responsibility for any illegality or any inaccuracy of the Content. The information may contain inaccuracies as well as typographical errors. Changes to the information may be made freely by QENTA Pakistan (Private) Limited at any time without notice. All parts of this website may also be closed down by the company at any time without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights on the website and materials on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to Use Website You may view, download for caching in a web browser only and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You do not republish material from this website, which includes republication on another website, or reproducing or storing material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. We however encourage fair use for academic or non-commercial purposes.
- You do not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
Use of Website
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider, or other automated means.
- Use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- Use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under Pakistan laws. All material you copy, publish, or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
- Use any personal data in a manner inconsistent with local or international data protection laws and furthermore to gain all necessary consents needed to display or use that data on your campaign.
- Use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and materials on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
Limitations of Liability
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that every material on this website is kept up to date.
We will not be liable to you or any third parties for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary damages: arising out of these terms to any third party who advertises on this website or whose website you access through this website; for fraud or fraudulent activities in respect of any payments through the site; for your access to or inability to access the site or its services or the site information, including without limitation for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the services; your use of or reliance on the services, the site information or materials available through third party sites linked to site, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store any content (including, but not limited to, any user generated content) or user communications. We have no control over the use of funds and will not make refunds in any event of but not limited to misrepresentation, fraud or fraud activities.
Setting up an account is free. Unless otherwise indicated, we charge merchants a service fee ranging between 0.25% to 1% in addition to the direct cost of 3rd party payment gateways (which include 1Link, EasyPaisa, JazzCash etc.). All pricing will be agreed through a written and signed agreement before services are made live for any merchant / account.
We reserve the right to request that you indemnify, defend, and hold us, and our affiliates, if any, officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including legal fees) resulting from:
- your use, misuse or abuse of our site, services, or any third-party website.
- your breach of any provision of these terms.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. These are provided for convenience only. We are not responsible for the content of third-party websites. In the event the user decides to leave and access Third Party Sites, the user does so at his/her own risk.
The company does not endorse nor accept any liability due to the occurrence of items such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful elements as part of the web site and linked web sites.
The contents of this web site are subject to copyright held by the company with all rights reserved. Some parts of the web site may, however, contain images or texts that are subject to copyrights held by their respective providers.
Kindly follow the below steps:
Law and Jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Pakistan law.